1) Why are you organizing this tournament? How do I sign up?
To reach out to those going through tumultuous times, and help fund crisis prevention services. YFS has a proven track record for filling that need.
2) How many years have you been running the STC ?
Yes, read the history.... and press releases.
3) Who is Southbury Middlebury Youth and Family Services?
4) When are the exact dates and times and location of the tournament ?
Your first match will be assigned week of April 26, 2010. You'll have 2 weeks to play . Every subsequent match has a 2 week window. The date of the finals will be announced.
5) How many matches do I play?
Depends on number of participants.16 players-4matches, 32 players-5 matches, 64 players-6 matches. I may also include a challenge ladder (TennisLadderMatch) to supplement your matches, if there are not enough sign ups.
6) Will I be challenged?
Yes, you'll gravitate towards your level. Winners move in one direction and Runners Up in another. Upon a loss you move into another bracket. Please describe your "level of play" on the entry form , for seeding purposes.
7) What level of player are you looking to attract?
2.5+ to 5.0.Please describe your "level of play" on the entry form , for seeding purposes.
8) What is the format?
Format is non elimination . See draw basics.
9)What divisions are offered?
Men's and women's singles, doubles and mixed, 60+, and junior